News from Bolton at Home
Here you'll find our most recent news articles, from important tenant updates and new housing developments, to new community initiatives and activities.
Five years since the Grenfell Tower fire
We’re thinking of the 72 people who lost their lives following the tragic event at Grenfell Tower in 2017 and our hearts go out to everyone impacted by the fire in different ways.
As we’re sure you’re aware, today (14 June) marks five years since the Grenfell Tower fire tragedy. It’s important to remember those who lost their lives and hear the voices of survivors.
We’d like to express our deepest sympathies and we’ll join the nation in marks of respect today for those no longer with us and all affected by the tragic incident.
Latest TAP4 issue
In this issue:
- Friendly faces in familiar places - Bolton Manbassadors
- Tips from Tom to help with rising energy costs
- Be aware of doorstep fraudsters
- Your home repairs - we're getting back on track
- Introducing Aptem
- How we're improving our complaints system
- Support for Bolton's street homeless - Hope for Change
- A fresh start - giving support to people leaving hospital
- Our staff talk you through Air Source Heat Pumps
- "Money Advice has been an absolute lifelife"
- Recognise your community heroes - Stars of the Community Awards 2022
- Providing opportunities for young people
Your latest Quarter Turn issue
Your latest Quarter Turn issue:
Each quarter, we send our printed Quarter Turn magazine to 4,800 customers living in our sheltered and extra care schemes, those receiving Careline and living in our general let and over 70s in our general let.