News from Bolton at Home
Here you'll find our most recent news articles, from important tenant updates and new housing developments, to new community initiatives and activities.
Help us celebrate 50 years of Pride
Friday 5 August
Bolton Pride launch party
7pm 'til late
The Vaults, Bar 4 & 5. Main entertainment bar and quieter chilled rainbow bar.
Saturday 6 August
If you're a Bolton at Home tenant and would like to join our staff and local community groups in the parade, please get in touch. We have colourful t-shirts to give out on the day, just pop us an email to CommunityEngagementTeam@boltonathome.org.uk so we have an idea of numbers.
Sunday 7 August:
Latest TAP4 issue
In this issue:
- Friendly faces in familiar places - Bolton Manbassadors
- Tips from Tom to help with rising energy costs
- Be aware of doorstep fraudsters
- Your home repairs - we're getting back on track
- Introducing Aptem
- How we're improving our complaints system
- Support for Bolton's street homeless - Hope for Change
- A fresh start - giving support to people leaving hospital
- Our staff talk you through Air Source Heat Pumps
- "Money Advice has been an absolute lifelife"
- Recognise your community heroes - Stars of the Community Awards 2022
- Providing opportunities for young people
Your latest Quarter Turn issue
Your latest Quarter Turn issue:
Each quarter, we send our printed Quarter Turn magazine to 4,800 customers living in our sheltered and extra care schemes, those receiving Careline and living in our general let and over 70s in our general let.