News from Bolton at Home
Here you'll find news articles from across the organisation, from important tenant updates and new housing developments, to community events and activities.
Our commitment as voluntary sector funders in Bolton
Bolton Council, NHS Bolton Clinical Commissioning Group, Bolton at Home and Bolton CVS want to support communities as much as we can during this unprecedented period.
As funders, grant givers and organisations that contract with the voluntary, community and social enterprise (VCSE) sector, we’re committed to the Bolton VCSE Strategy and working collaboratively with you as partners. We are therefore committing to supporting you as voluntary and community sector groups, charities and social enterprises that are currently in receipt of grant funding or have contracts in place from our organisations to use your skills, resources, relationships and networks to best meet the needs of the people that access your services and support.
To do this, we commit to:
• allow you to be creative in utilising your existing funding and resources to support the most vulnerable;
• supporting you to direct and deploy your staff and volunteers safely in the best way that you can, taking into account the government guidance;
• ease monitoring and reporting deadlines and expectations for the end of the current financial year (to 31st March 2020) and for April, May and June 2020, so that you can focus on your continuity plans and supporting the people that access your services and support.
In return, we ask you:
• to be flexible in your approach and to follow our guidance and information in order to keep people safe and to work with us and support our planning and connectivity to communities;
• to connect through Bolton CVS to be kept informed of how you can help and support the wider efforts in our borough;
• to communicate any significant changes to your funded activities to your contract manager or grant manager.
At this time, we know that communities are a critical part of our defences. We encourage your energy, passion and creativity in keeping people safe and connected and we’d like to thank you for all that you’re doing to support people and communities across the borough of Bolton.
Tony Oakman, Chief Executive, Bolton Council
Su Long, Accountable Officer, NHS Bolton Clinical Commissioning Group
Jon Lord, Chief Executive, Bolton at Home
Darren Knight, Chief Executive, Bolton CVS
TAP4 Issue 6 - released 26 February 2021
TAP4’s ready to read right away, meaning there’s no need to subscribe to a mailing list or share your email address. Released on 26 February 2021, the latest issue’s bursting with updates, news, and opportunities for you and those you’re close to. Grab a brew and see what's new.