News from Bolton at Home
Here you'll find our most recent news articles, from important tenant updates and new housing developments, to new community initiatives and activities.
Our Extra Care, Sheltered, and Independent Living tenants have a blast at Platinum Jubilee parties
We hope you all enjoyed the long weekend and Jubilee celebrations as much as our Extra Care, Sheltered and Independent Living tenants did.
Here's a little taster of the parties that've been happening at sites across Bolton- featuring tenants/guests from Jubilee House in Bolton Town Centre, Campbell House in Farnworth, and Drummond St in Astley Bridge:
We’ve lost count of all the sandwiches, cakes, scones, and cups of tea and coffee eaten and drank- but it’s safe to say that our tenants (all 600 of them) and their guests have had an absolute blast- as you can see in these shots.
Special thanks to everyone who's helped to organise these including staff, residents, volunteers and family. These celebrations wouldn't have been possible without you.
Latest TAP4 issue
In this issue:
- Friendly faces in familiar places - Bolton Manbassadors
- Tips from Tom to help with rising energy costs
- Be aware of doorstep fraudsters
- Your home repairs - we're getting back on track
- Introducing Aptem
- How we're improving our complaints system
- Support for Bolton's street homeless - Hope for Change
- A fresh start - giving support to people leaving hospital
- Our staff talk you through Air Source Heat Pumps
- "Money Advice has been an absolute lifelife"
- Recognise your community heroes - Stars of the Community Awards 2022
- Providing opportunities for young people
Your latest Quarter Turn issue
Your latest Quarter Turn issue:
Each quarter, we send our printed Quarter Turn magazine to 4,800 customers living in our sheltered and extra care schemes, those receiving Careline and living in our general let and over 70s in our general let.