News from Bolton at Home
Here you'll find our most recent news articles, from important tenant updates and new housing developments, to new community initiatives and activities.
Our first ever ESG report launches today
Our first ever ESG Report launches today- and unlike our 2020/21 Annual Report (which we launched a couple of weeks back), it’s split into THREE key sections that give the report its title:
managing our ENVIRONMENTAL impact: covering how we’re investing millions into improving the energy efficiency of your homes, reducing our carbon emissions and using more environmentally friendly construction methods,
our SOCIAL impact: such as how we’re working to tackle poverty, keep you safe at home and give you a choice of ways to shape our services,
and good GOVERNANCE: including how we’re using our business supply chain to create more personal and career development opportunities for you where needed and where we can.
As a responsible landlord and Community Benefit Society, providing quality affordable homes isn’t all we’re passionate about- we work to unlock the potential in our communities by partnering with others to improve health, wellbeing, skills, job prospects and social networks.
As well as highlighting the work we do to benefit communities and future generations, we’ve also used our ESG report to show you how we’re contributing to the United Nations’ 17 Sustainable Development Goals:
The goals were adopted by all UN member states in 2015 and ask governments, businesses, and individuals to do more to end poverty, protect the planet, and ensure everyone can enjoy peace and prosperity.
Latest TAP4 issue
In this issue:
- Friendly faces in familiar places - Bolton Manbassadors
- Tips from Tom to help with rising energy costs
- Be aware of doorstep fraudsters
- Your home repairs - we're getting back on track
- Introducing Aptem
- How we're improving our complaints system
- Support for Bolton's street homeless - Hope for Change
- A fresh start - giving support to people leaving hospital
- Our staff talk you through Air Source Heat Pumps
- "Money Advice has been an absolute lifelife"
- Recognise your community heroes - Stars of the Community Awards 2022
- Providing opportunities for young people
Your latest Quarter Turn issue
Your latest Quarter Turn issue:
Each quarter, we send our printed Quarter Turn magazine to 4,800 customers living in our sheltered and extra care schemes, those receiving Careline and living in our general let and over 70s in our general let.