News from Bolton at Home
Here you'll find our most recent news articles, from important tenant updates and new housing developments, to new community initiatives and activities.
Pay your rent by Direct Debit? Upcoming dates to plan for (updated since Monday 30 May).
As we look ahead to the Spring bank holiday (Thursday 2 June) and Platinum Jubilee bank holiday (Friday 3 June), please be aware that any rent payments due on these dates won’t be taken from your account until Monday 6 June if you pay monthly and now Tuesday 7 June if you pay weekly. Please note this latest update for weekly rent payments.
As long as you keep the money available in your account to cover the Direct Debit, you should avoid any potential bank charges if the payment doesn’t automatically go through for any reason.
If you have an issues at all, just phone us on 01204 328000 for support or to pay your rent another way.
Latest TAP4 issue
In this issue:
- Friendly faces in familiar places - Bolton Manbassadors
- Tips from Tom to help with rising energy costs
- Be aware of doorstep fraudsters
- Your home repairs - we're getting back on track
- Introducing Aptem
- How we're improving our complaints system
- Support for Bolton's street homeless - Hope for Change
- A fresh start - giving support to people leaving hospital
- Our staff talk you through Air Source Heat Pumps
- "Money Advice has been an absolute lifelife"
- Recognise your community heroes - Stars of the Community Awards 2022
- Providing opportunities for young people
Your latest Quarter Turn issue
Your latest Quarter Turn issue:
Each quarter, we send our printed Quarter Turn magazine to 4,800 customers living in our sheltered and extra care schemes, those receiving Careline and living in our general let and over 70s in our general let.