News from Bolton at Home
Here you'll find our most recent news articles, from important tenant updates and new housing developments, to new community initiatives and activities.
Property for sale at Bottom O’th Moor, Bolton
Property with two bedrooms for sale at Bottom O’th Moor, Bolton.
If you’re interested, please follow this link: www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/122300696#/?channel=RES_BUY.
It’s part of Bolton at Home Group’s Asset Management Strategy to have an active approach to the management of properties and it’s recognised that there are occasions where selling a property is the best option after a detailed assessment.
You can find our Group Asset Management Strategy on our website here: https://www.boltonathome.org.uk/our-policies-and-strategies.
A direct link here: https://bit.ly/34x0oib.
Latest TAP4 issue
In this issue:
- Friendly faces in familiar places - Bolton Manbassadors
- Tips from Tom to help with rising energy costs
- Be aware of doorstep fraudsters
- Your home repairs - we're getting back on track
- Introducing Aptem
- How we're improving our complaints system
- Support for Bolton's street homeless - Hope for Change
- A fresh start - giving support to people leaving hospital
- Our staff talk you through Air Source Heat Pumps
- "Money Advice has been an absolute lifelife"
- Recognise your community heroes - Stars of the Community Awards 2022
- Providing opportunities for young people
Your latest Quarter Turn issue
Your latest Quarter Turn issue:
Each quarter, we send our printed Quarter Turn magazine to 4,800 customers living in our sheltered and extra care schemes, those receiving Careline and living in our general let and over 70s in our general let.