News from Bolton at Home
Here you'll find our most recent news articles, from important tenant updates and new housing developments, to new community initiatives and activities.
Short films spotlight the stars of our communities
Just over a week ago (Thursday 23 June 2022), we recognised everyday heroes and volunteers at our Stars of the Community awards ceremony.
Among those announced as our stars of the community were individuals and groups working to tackle climate change in and around Bolton, a network of business owners raising awareness of the mental health support available to men, and a local charity with a mission to make outdoor activities more inclusive.
This short wrap-up movie bottles up the energy of the night:
And you can tap on the buttons below to watch short films featuring our award winners:
Latest TAP4 issue
In this issue:
- Friendly faces in familiar places - Bolton Manbassadors
- Tips from Tom to help with rising energy costs
- Be aware of doorstep fraudsters
- Your home repairs - we're getting back on track
- Introducing Aptem
- How we're improving our complaints system
- Support for Bolton's street homeless - Hope for Change
- A fresh start - giving support to people leaving hospital
- Our staff talk you through Air Source Heat Pumps
- "Money Advice has been an absolute lifelife"
- Recognise your community heroes - Stars of the Community Awards 2022
- Providing opportunities for young people
Your latest Quarter Turn issue
Your latest Quarter Turn issue:
Each quarter, we send our printed Quarter Turn magazine to 4,800 customers living in our sheltered and extra care schemes, those receiving Careline and living in our general let and over 70s in our general let.