News from Bolton at Home
Here you'll find our most recent news articles, from important tenant updates and new housing developments, to new community initiatives and activities.
Tenants and local residents: our 2020/21 Annual Report's written for you.
We’ve got something for you if you’re a Bolton at Home tenant- or you’ve used another service of ours: click here to read our 2020/21 Annual Report.
While other companies’ reports might not seem all that interesting or relevant- we’ve written ours for YOU, and we'll tell you about lots of helpful, important, and interesting stuff, like:
a breakdown of how we spent EVERY PENNY from each pound of rent you'd paid us,
how building NEW BUILD HOMES benefits you, regardless of whether you live in one,
how we’d supported people INTO WORK,
and the exact number of COMPLAINTS we’ve received, as well as some examples of how we’ve learnt from them (such as missed appointments, fly tipping, and our Antisocial Behaviour Policy).
Facts and figures aren’t all we’d like to show you, though, and we promise it’s worth a flick through.
Bursting full of helpful information for tenants/local residents, we've designed it so each page takes around a minute or less to read. This way, staying in the loop on just the things you’re most interested in is easy. There's no need to read all of it.
Latest TAP4 issue
In this issue:
- Friendly faces in familiar places - Bolton Manbassadors
- Tips from Tom to help with rising energy costs
- Be aware of doorstep fraudsters
- Your home repairs - we're getting back on track
- Introducing Aptem
- How we're improving our complaints system
- Support for Bolton's street homeless - Hope for Change
- A fresh start - giving support to people leaving hospital
- Our staff talk you through Air Source Heat Pumps
- "Money Advice has been an absolute lifelife"
- Recognise your community heroes - Stars of the Community Awards 2022
- Providing opportunities for young people
Your latest Quarter Turn issue
Your latest Quarter Turn issue:
Each quarter, we send our printed Quarter Turn magazine to 4,800 customers living in our sheltered and extra care schemes, those receiving Careline and living in our general let and over 70s in our general let.