News from Bolton at Home
Here you'll find our most recent news articles, from important tenant updates and new housing developments, to new community initiatives and activities.
We’re proud to support people into training & employment
- Employment support - help with job searches, CVs, IT, interview guidance and money advice.
- Career & Life Coaching Service - we spend time with people and look closely at the reasons they’re out of work, often someone needs more than computer skills or a CV.
- Training programme - skills for life as well as skills for work through courses including first aid, health & safety, Transform & Achieve Employment Bootcamp and PopUp Business School (now Rebel Business School.)
- Education and training grants – awarded where possible, to support with some essential costs.
- Kickstart scheme – 6-month work placements and support for new skills, experiences and achievements.
- Working Wardrobe - a full outfit and interview tips and guidance to go into an interview with confidence.
- In work support – helping people to maintain their employment, get the best out of their role, make progress in their career and deal with new financial circumstances such as childcare, travel costs and any changes or entitlement to benefits.
You can still contact our UCAN centre teams by clicking here. You can also click here to visit our Bolton at Work Facebook page which brings together employment support, resources and local opportunities.
TAP4 Issue 6 - released 26 February 2021
TAP4’s ready to read right away, meaning there’s no need to subscribe to a mailing list or share your email address. Released on 26 February 2021, the latest issue’s bursting with updates, news, and opportunities for you and those you’re close to. Grab a brew and see what's new.