News from Bolton at Home
Here you'll find our most recent news articles, from important tenant updates and new housing developments, to new community initiatives and activities.
Please remember that you're never on your own
- Single Point Of Access (SPOA) can help with anxiety or depression. They're available on 01204 483101 or via their online portal at: www.gmmh.nhs.uk/referral-services.
- Silverwellbeing Therapy Service is available on 01204 917745 or email: email@example.com.
- Samaritans are here for you to listen in confidence and without judgement 24 hours a day. Contact them on 116 123 (Freephone) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Helpful information if you’re having suicidal thoughts or worried about someone else, here: www.shiningalightonsuicide.org.uk
- Greater Manchester Bereavement Service - phone 0161 983 0902 Mondays to Friday 9am-5pm, and Wednesdays 9am-8pm, or visit: greater-manchester-bereavement-service.org.uk.
- Kooth offers online counselling for children and young people in Bolton 11 to 25 years old, visit: www.kooth.com.
- Bolton’s Mental Health Microsite for Children and Young People - Bekindtomymind was produced with young people in Bolton and provides a directory of local services available to support young people’s mental health: www.bekindtomymind.co.uk
- You can learn more about Bolton Manbassadors- our Community Investment Team's men's mental health initiative- at www.boltonathome.org.uk/bolton-manbassadors.
Latest TAP4 issue
In this issue:
- Friendly faces in familiar places - Bolton Manbassadors
- Tips from Tom to help with rising energy costs
- Be aware of doorstep fraudsters
- Your home repairs - we're getting back on track
- Introducing Aptem
- How we're improving our complaints system
- Support for Bolton's street homeless - Hope for Change
- A fresh start - giving support to people leaving hospital
- Our staff talk you through Air Source Heat Pumps
- "Money Advice has been an absolute lifelife"
- Recognise your community heroes - Stars of the Community Awards 2022
- Providing opportunities for young people
Your latest Quarter Turn issue
Your latest Quarter Turn issue:
Each quarter, we send our printed Quarter Turn magazine to 4,800 customers living in our sheltered and extra care schemes, those receiving Careline and living in our general let and over 70s in our general let.