News from Bolton at Home
Here you'll find our most recent news articles, from important tenant updates and new housing developments, to new community initiatives and activities.
Property for sale at Hulme Road, Stoneclough
Property with three bedrooms for sale at Hulme Road, Stoneclough.
If you’re interested, please follow this link to Rightmove: bit.ly/3ywCdh2
It’s part of our Group’s Asset Management Strategy to have an active approach to the management of properties and it's recognised there are occasions where selling a property is the best option after a detailed assessment.
This sale won’t result in a loss of affordable homes overall. We’ll invest the money from the sale into our development programme- allowing us to build more new, modern and sustainable homes that are affordable, energy efficient and in high demand.
We don’t often sell properties but it does allow us to invest in communities long term, in line with our agreement when we took over the housing stock from Bolton Council.
You can find our Group Asset Management Strategy among our range of policies and strategies here: www.boltonathome.org.uk/our-policies-and-strategies
A direct link to the document here: bit.ly/34x0oib
Latest TAP4 issue
In this issue:
- Friendly faces in familiar places - Bolton Manbassadors
- Tips from Tom to help with rising energy costs
- Be aware of doorstep fraudsters
- Your home repairs - we're getting back on track
- Introducing Aptem
- How we're improving our complaints system
- Support for Bolton's street homeless - Hope for Change
- A fresh start - giving support to people leaving hospital
- Our staff talk you through Air Source Heat Pumps
- "Money Advice has been an absolute lifelife"
- Recognise your community heroes - Stars of the Community Awards 2022
- Providing opportunities for young people
Your latest Quarter Turn issue
Your latest Quarter Turn issue:
Each quarter, we send our printed Quarter Turn magazine to 4,800 customers living in our sheltered and extra care schemes, those receiving Careline and living in our general let and over 70s in our general let.