Get in touch
8am to 5.30pm Mon - Fri
Use our Live Chat
8am to 5.30pm Mon - Fri
Visit our reception
98 Waters Meeting Road
08.45am to 17.00pm Mon - Fri
Please note that our reception is currently closed to visitors.
Who should I contact?
So that we can be confident of giving you an excellent service, here’s a quick reminder of the things that we can help you with, and the things you need to contact others about.
You need to contact us on 01204 328000 if.....
- You want to pay your rent or have a question about your rent
- You need money, debt or budgeting advice
- You want to report a repair
- You need advice on your repair responsibilities
- You want to report antisocial behaviour
- You've a question about your tenancy
- You'd like to make a complaint.
You need to contact Bolton Council on 01204 333333 if...
- You've a question about bin collections or getting new bin
- You want to apply for Housing Benefit
- You need help with pest control
- You've a question about your council tax
- There’s a problem with your street lighting.
You need to contact Homes for Bolton on 01204 335811 if...
- You have online property bidding enquiries.
See all of our main contact details
Tel: 01204 328143
Tel: 01204 335733
Community Investment Team
Tel: 01204 327992
Money Advice Team
Tel: 01204 329868
Homes for Bolton (Bolton Community Homes)
Tel: 01204 335811
Hoot – Bolton Credit Union
Tel: 01204 365024
Insurance Claims handlers are Aviva
Organisation number – C00074
If you've got a question about insurance, e.g. disrepair, accidents, third party claims etc you can contact:
Mark Gregory, Insurance and Risk Manager:
Tel: 01204 328011
Home Contents Insurance for Tenants
For claims and policy enquiries:
Tel: 01204 328022
Tel: 01204 328221 or 01204 328222
Repairs (24 hrs)
Tel: 01204 328000
(Emergencies only after 5.30pm, weekends and bank holidays)
Tenancy Sustainment and Support
Tel: 01204 329617
Tel: 01204 328140
Tel: 01204 329601
We ask you to please:
- show respect and courtesy to our employees at all times;
- be reasonable and allow us time to respond back to your requests;
- provide us with as much information as possible to help us find solutions to your feedback;
- respond back to us as soon as you can if we make contact with you by any method.
We won't tolerate:
- making threats or unreasonable demands towards other customers or our employees;
- any form of harassment of personal attack either verbally, written or in-person;
- discrimination towards other customers or employees including racist, sexist, homophobic or any other form of offensive language;
- aggressive, threatening or violent behaviour or communication.
In order to keep you, your family, and our employees safe at all times during a home visit, we've put a number of measures in place that are consistent with the latest Public Health advice. Click here to visit our COVID-19 advice Hub for information on what happens if we need to visit your home.
When we visit you, we'll treat you and your home with respect and we ask that you give us the same consideration. We respectfully request that you don't smoke in your home while we visit and ask that you remove any pets from our work area until we leave.
Thank you for your co-operation. Take care.